The Life of a Little Diva

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Busy Saturday

We had a very full day today! Jamey left early this morning to go to his parents so it was just a mommy/Molly day! I brought her to bed with me when she woke up and we cuddled and layed there awhile. We ate breakfast together then got ready and headed out to Caleb's basketball game at 9:15. She had a great time cheering, playing with Josh and walking everywhere (while we held her hand, of course!). She loved watching the little cheerleaders. She kept throwing her arms up in the air and yelling with them! After his game we went to the library and she played her little heart out! She also threw up everywhere and fell of a chair head first...but she had enough fun to make up for that! She LOVES pulling the books of the shelf. I can't put them back faster than she can pull them off! After the library we went back to the gym for Josh's game at 11:45. She was so tired and hungry by then, but she was a good sport! I bought her a blueberry muffin to snack on and she loved it! I found her a ball to play with and she was in heaven! We didn't make it through the whole thing, though. She was worn out. Not 2 minutes down the road she was already passed out! I put her in my bed when we got home and she slept close to 3 hours! Jamey got home right as she was waking up and she was so proud to see him! She ate her snack then we went outside to play with Sophie since it was a beautiful 65 degrees! Then we headed to Hastings for some movies, the store for some milk and picked up dinner. She played and laughed so much after dinner! I was afraid she'd never go to sleep, but she did! She crashed! I think I may crash pretty soon, too! I love my Saturdays with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment