I don't really have anything important to blog about tonight! Today I headed back to work after 16 glorious days off with my little monkey! We've slept in every single morning until at least 8, sometimes even 9! Then we'd lay in bed playing and snuggling together. When we did finally get up, we ate breakfast together in our jammies, and usually stayed in them all day! We took 2 naps together in bed almost every day! We played, read, sang, and had the best time! I love having a job that lets me spend so much time with MG!
I have to admit, though, as much as I missed my little monkey and our naps, it was nice to be back at work! I do wish I could work less days in the week or less hours in the day, though! Yep, I want my cake and eat it too!
We've been having a terrible time getting MG to bed lately. Really since these stupid ear infections started in November, all our sleep training and routines have been tossed out the window! We let her get away with too much because she was so miserable. But that's OK, I wouldn't trade a single moment of rocking her, holding her or sleeping snuggled up with her! But we are paying for it now! She pitches one heck of a fit every night when we try to lay her down! Last night we finally had to let her cry some. Tonight went a little smoother, I'm hoping she doesn't wake up in the middle of the night like she has been, though!
Tomorrow we head to the ENT. I'm really hoping he'll just want to put tubes in so we can be done with all this. I'm ready for my happy baby girl back! I hate seeing her miserable.
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment