I have the funniest kid ever! She cracks us up constantly. We spend most of our evenings with her laughing, chasing her and saying "No Ma'am" with a smile! ha! I can definitely tell she's finally feeling better. For the past 2 months she was so serious, solemn and clingy. I know now how bad she must have felt. But the last few days she's been in rare form!
Last night she walked on her knees around the house carrying Jamey's huge, heavy tennis shoes and grunting as she went like they were so heavy! She had the best time unloading a basket of towels and flinging them all over the place. Then she took all her socks out of the basket. She had a pair in her mouth, a pair in each hand and was tossing handfuls up in the air! Her new favorite thing is to get in the tupperware cabinet and pull everything out. She takes everything out, crawls in, and pushed the bowls and lids all over the floor. Last night she stuck a clear bowl over her face and had her tongue sticking out, it was so funny!
She LOVES to be naked. If she can get away from you naked, she's gone! She was crawling as fast as she could go and her little naked booty was shaking a mile a minute! We just watched and laughed!
She also LOVES bubbles in her bath. They fascinate her! Tonight she ate more than her share. I couldnt' make her stop! She kept scooping them in her hand, looking them over really seriously then eating them!
I love how silly and playful she is! And so smart! Now if she'd only start walking and talking!
Bedtime is also a much happier time in our house since she is feeling better. We're back to rocking her, laying her down awake and she's sleeping all night - praise the Lord! We were starting to get exhausted!
It's so funny because she jabbers all the time, but it will sound like she's saying real things. I swear she says "I did it" all the time.
Tomorrow's her first birthday party. She has lots of family and friends who love her coming to celebrate. It's a pink princess overload (as her daddy calls it!). He says I'm in heaven...and he's right! Planning a frilly, pink, sparkly, princess party has been SO MUCH FUN!!!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment