The Life of a Little Diva

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Smooches, Steps, and Words

Molly Grace was smooching all over her daddy and me tonight! It was so sweet! I puckered up and said, "give me kisses!" and she bit my lips! Then she gave her daddy a nice long, slobbery kiss! I asked for another kiss and she gave me a movie star kiss! ha! I love my sweet, loving girl!

She's taking more and more steps! Last night she took 3 and 4 steps several different times. She has to be distracted, though, so she doesn't realize what she's doing! We've been putting her squeaker shoes on her when we got out and letting her walk between Jamey and me holding our hands. She loves to do that! It's really made her want to walk more. Her Pap said she took 4 steps this afternoon, too! Yay!

It's so funny to hear actual words come out of her mouth! Especially when they're in the midst of a bunch of jibber jabber! I'm sure no one else would recognize them if they weren't around her a lot, but we know what she's saying! She's crazy about playing ball and will say "ball"! "Na-na" has several meanings! It usually either means me or bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment