Today was Molly Grace's 1st Birthday party! It got off to a rough start, but turned out great! We had it in the gym at our church. It was so nice because there was a blow up jumper, basketball goals, air hockey and foosball to entertain the kids. We didn't have to do anything! We went with a princess theme since MG is definitely our little princess! Everything was decorated in pink and yellow and we had crowns all around. It was a girly heaven! The cake turned out amazing! A lady I work with made it. She made a 2-tier castle cake with a crown on top. MG's smash cake had a big 1 with a crown! It was so cute and so yummy!
It was great to get together with family and friends who love Molly Grace and celebrate her day! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in our lives! I only got emotional once and that was while I was watching her eat her cake. This time last year she was in NICU weighing 4 lbs and getting a feeding tube put back in. This year she devoured 3/4 of her cake before I wrestled it away from her! I've said it many times already, but what a difference a year makes!
Molly Grace wore the sweetest outfit! It was a little pink leotard that had a princess dog and said Pretty in Pink and had a sparkly pink tutu! Oh she was precious! I honestly couldn't quit looking at her! I just saw so many answered prayers when I looked at her and thought about what we were celebrating!
1st Birthday was definitely a success! Now to start planning #2! ha!
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment