Molly Grace woke up once at 3am crying and again at 6am crying so I was afraid today would be awful, but it really wasn't! I stayed home with her again because I couldn't stand for her to go to school (or really just be without me!). She's been extremely clingy and needy today. She's wanted to be right where I am all day long. She's clung to my shirt or my leg anytime I tried to step away! That got better as the afternoon wore on, though. She started playing after her afternoon nap and did pretty well this evening. She was so proud when her daddy got home! She sure does love him (and he's just as crazy about her!).
I noticed today that she's playing more. She played in her little kitchen a lot today and she also played with her Little People farm. It's the first time I've really seen her "play". She's been babbling up a storm today. She's been saying "yus" and "tane oo" (thank you). Today's also the first day she's imitated one of our actions. I found her baby comb in her closet so I started combing her hair. She took it from me and started running it through her hair! Then tonight while Jamey was on his cell phone, she picked up her play phone and held it to her ear! We're always playing with her and holding it up to her ear, but tonight's the first time she's done it on her own!
Jamey made the comment tonight that she's a lot more smiley tonight than she has been! And she is. She's still tugging at her ears a little and scratching at them, but she doesn't really act uncomfortable. She hates the drops, though! Putting ear drops into the ears of a 1 year old is nearly impossible! And if you do happen to get them in, there's a 99.9% chance they're coming right back out during the fit she throws next! ha!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment