The Life of a Little Diva

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday

Weekends are my favorite days! I love that on Saturday and Sunday afternoons we all lay in bed together and nap. It's the best sleep ever! I love snuggling with my little monkey and waking up to her smiling face and chatter! It's the best!

Today it was warmer than it has been in awhile. We were on our way to grocery shop and since it was 51 degrees and mostly sunny, we made a quick stop at the park. MG loves her swing in the back yard so I thought she'd love the one at the park - I couldn't have been more wrong! We put her in and gave her a little push and I saw her face turn blood red and saw a look of sheer panic. Then she started screaming! She did, however, love the slide, the bouncy firetruck and the ducks! Plus she just loved being outside and seeing other kids play!

No comments:

Post a Comment