My Grandma, Aunt and Cousin came in so they could go to church for the baptism. It was great to be sitting in church with our whole family! Of course, my loud-mouthed child had to be removed from church about half-way through! ha! She likes to see how loud she can get! She kept getting louder and louder until we had to leave!
After church we had a big, loud lunch with all the family! It was great! We got some great pictures of MG and her Great Grandma! She's so lucky to have so many people who love her! Molly Grace was a good sport until the end. The no nap finally caught up with her! She fell asleep on the way home at 2:30 and slept until 5:00!
In other Molly Grace news, her tooth has really popped through now! It's so cute, but it sure does hurt when she gnaws on my fingers now! She went to town on a frozen teether today! She hasn't been too bad cranky, mostly at night. Tonight we gave her some teething tablets with her bedtime bottle. I guess they made her feel so good that she got a 2nd wind! She has talked, flipped, rolled and talked some more in her bed! She's so funny! She's also found her feet so her favorite thing to do is roll over on her back and play with them. The whole time she's in the tub I have to fight her to wash her - she's always sucking on her toe!
Yesterday a HUGE box came in the mail addressed to Molly Grace. It was full of toys from her Mamaw and Papaw! We unloaded them on the kitchen table and let her look at them all! It was like Christmas in July! And speaking of Christmas, I'm starting to get so excited for MG's first one! She's going to be so much fun!
We had a pretty great weekend. I hate to see it end! Mostly because it means that August is here and my last week at home with my princess is starting! I will miss her so much when I go back to work. I love being here to rock her, see her face light up when I get her from a nap, nap with her, and have girl time! But I honestly really excited about this school year. I've been working in my room some in the evenings and it's gotten me excited! I love the start of a new school year (other than having to get up early and leaving my baby girl!) - it's so fun! I'm excited to see adults everyday, too! ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment