The Life of a Little Diva

Monday, August 30, 2010

8 months

It's so crazy to think that we will be celebrating MG's birthday in 4 short months! 8 months ago I was terrified, worried, exhausted...and happier than I'd ever been!

Happy 8 months Molly Grace! You've made mommy and daddy the happiest 2 people on Earth! We thank God for you every single day!

To say you are a handful would be an understatement! Your personality is amazing. You are feisty, sassy, stubborn, determined, happy, funny, and loving. You have so much of me in you that it scares me! ha!

You are all about pulling up and standing up these days. You do not want to just sit. If you're on the floor, you want to stand at your activity table and play or climb on one of us. If you're outside you think you can stand up and chase Sophie around! You even want to stand up in the bathtub now! You've gotten really good at scaling around on things. You can move to different sides of your activity table all by yourself! It's still so weird to walk in your room and see you standing there in your crib looking at me!

You have 2 teeth - no more yet!

I'm sorry to say that you've inherited my sinus and allergy problems...sorry! You've been so snotty and sneezy these days. It's pitiful, especially at night. But your nice doctor called you in a medicine so hopefully you will feel better soon!

You are eating 2 solid meals a day still. You will eat your baby food ok, but you really want finger foods and whatever we're eating. You love bread and diced peaches. You're getting better and better at getting the food in your mouth.

You are sleeping 11 hours at night. Usually 7:30 - 6:30. You lay in my bed and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while I finish getting ready. Then I dress you and feed you a bottle. We cuddle a little bit then I take you to Granny's.

You are fascinated with baby dolls these days. We went down the doll aisle at walmart last night and you giggled, reached and smiled the whole way!







We love you sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment