The Life of a Little Diva

Monday, August 16, 2010

We've got a stander!

The last few days MG has been pushing herself up and starting to pull up. Today that's all she wanted to do! Her granny said she pulled herself most of the way up today. Tonight we were playing on a blanket outside and she pulled herself all the way up on her daddy's legs. The really crazy part was that she let go and just stood there holding on to nothing for about a second! Jamey and I both just looked at eachother and said "did she really just do that?"! A few minutes later she was standing and leaning against my legs when she just leaned forward and stood by herself for another second! It's blowing my mind when I look at this little girl! She has teeth, she's sitting herself up, pulling up and standing, saying 'da-da'...where does time go?! Before I know it we'll be buying her a dress for prom!

Tomorrow's Molly Grace's first day of Mother's Day Out. I know she'll have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment