teeth!!! TWO teeth! My baby now has 2 teeth. I just can't believe it! I keep prying the poor girl's mouth open to look! The 2nd one just popped out today. Yesterday her gums were swollen so I figured it would pop out soon, but I didn't think it would this soon!
The poor thing has been so whiny and clingy. I breaks my heart for her! I know if she's whiny she's in pain because this kid is the happiest, smiling-est child I've ever seen! So when she's unhappy, there's a reason.
I have no pictures of these teeth. Everytime I take one it just turns out a huge pink blurb! She's hardly still enough to let me see them let alone take a picture! Oh well, I know they're there and just trust me...she looks stinkin' cute!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment