I think we're going to have to get her a Cabbage Patch Doll!
With her new teacher (aka her Granny!)
Not quite sure what to think just yet!
I'm posting this a day late, but I wanted to include it for later on when I print all these entries out and put in Molly Grace's book.
Yesterday was Molly Grace's first day at Mother's Day Out. It was the first day she had been anywhere other than my house or my mom's. Of course I am super-blessed because her granny (my mom) is also her Mother's Day Out teacher! So I am really comfortable with her being there. I got to drop her off for her first day. It's so fun to see her in new situations and see how she reacts. She went right in and started playing! She stared at another little girl for awhile. Then she got some toys and played. Another little boy got there and he was toddling around near her and she just reached out and grabbed ahold of his shorts and wouldn't let go! She's just a little aggressive! I'm glad she's getting some socialization and getting to play with other little kiddos. It will be good for her!
The bad news is that she didn't eat or sleep very well! There was just too much going on and she didn't have time for either one! I'm hoping she will adjust and get used to all the activity soon.
I love that Molly Grace is independent and secure enough to be ok in new situations. I hope she always has those qualities!
No comments:
Post a Comment