We had a great day today. Molly Grace woke up at 6:30, which meant her Daddy got to get her up and see her before leaving for work! She got in bed with me and we slept until 8:00! There is absolutely nothing better than snuggling up with my little sweetie and sleeping! We went to eat lunch with Jamey at work. Then we went to pick up a Nettleton Rocks t-shirt that a local boutique made her for free! It's so cute! She took a great nap and is now sitting in her Daddy's lap eating a bottle.

The biggest news of the day is that she finally has a tooth trying to come through! She's been teething since 3 months. I was starting to wonder if all the crying, drooling, gnawing was getting her anywhere! Today I finally felt something in there, though! That totally explains the last few nights of crying and not wanting to sleep. All I can say is thank the Lord for teething tablets!

Molly Grace - I can't believe you're 7 months old! You are the sweetest, smartest, prettiest, funniest, sassiest kiddo I know!
*Your favorite TV show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. You'd watch a whole episode if I'd let you! Sometimes it's the only thing that makes you happy!
*Your favorite song is "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and we just found the book this week! It's our new favorite!
*You love your blankie and still love your 2 middle fingers on your left hand. They are always in your mouth - happy, sad, sleepy, playing...they're always in there!
*You sit up like a pro, you are so close to crawling - you can actually get anywhere you want to go now! Everytime I leave the room and come back you're on the other end of the room! You are SO close to going from the crawling position to sitting. All you need to do is get the confidence to pick that hand up!

*You talk and laugh constantly. You say so many sounds - ahhh, huh-uh, rarrrr, maaaa and you're newest thing is saying MMMMM when you take a bite! It's so funny!
*You love food! You've tried just about everything now. Your favorite is definitely peaches and sweet potatoes. You are eating 2 meals a day - a fruit in the morning and veggie in the afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment