My little princess is 32 weeks old today! We celebrated with a pickle! ha! Molly Grace tried one for the first time tonight. I had one with my dinner and she kept reaching for it and opening her mouth - begging like a little puppy! I finally gave in and she loved it! She didn't flinch or pucker her lips or anything. She just sucked and gnawed on it and opened her mouth wide when I took it away! She's definitely my child!
The little toot said "da" and "dada" about 15 times tonight in between blowing her raspberries! She has the cutest little voice! I just love to hear her babbling!
Her favorite toy right now is her feet! She can't keep her hands off them and can't keep them out of her mouth. Tonight she couldn't decide which she wanted more - her feet or her bottle!
I have this huge stuffed dog that Jamey got me for my birthday the first year we were dating. We drug it out for Molly Grace and she loves it! She loves all over it!
Her Daddy is rocking her to sleep right now and every few minutes she lifts her head up and stares at me until I talk to her! As soon as I say something to her, she puts her fingers back in and lays her head down! Her little personality is really shining these days - I just love it! And I love her!
Essie's a pickle eater too!
ReplyDelete