The Life of a Little Diva

Monday, August 2, 2010

New Love

Molly Grace has a new love! It's her feet! She's so funny. Her very favorite thing now is to lay on her back (preferably with no clothes on! ha!) and play with her feet. She loves when she gets her toe in her mouth. It's almost impossible to change her diaper these days! The minute you get her diaper off, those feet go straight up. I love when she discovers new things!





She's pretty crazy about her babydoll these days! It's a Taggie, so I'm sure that has something to do with it since she has a crazy obsession with tags! But I think it's so cute when she cuddles it!




I laughed so hard today because her blanket was full of toys and the 2 things she went after - the wipes case and the remote! She cried when I took them both away!




She is so stinkin' close to going from a crawling position to sitting. I get so excited everytime because I just know she's going to do it. Today she came closer than she ever has! I was clapping and cheering her on like an idiot - or like her biggest fan!





I swear this girl steals my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment