I heard someone once say that babies come into this world with their own agendas. I think Molly Grace's agenda is to make us laugh, smile and love! I also think there will be a lot of eye rolling, sighs, and grumbling under the breath...from me and her! ha! Bless her heart, she is just like her mama! Today, I think I must have said at least 10 times, "you have too much of me in you"! She's so determined, impatient, funny, sassy, loveable, and stubborn! She has started throwing little fits. Most of the time we just laugh!


Here's a quick summary of Molly Grace these days:
Favorite food: Anything except green beans and peas! They make her belly hurt. Her newest favorite is sweet potatoes with corn and carrots with apples. She gobbles those up!
Favorite snack: Baby Mum Mums Strawberry flavored
Bottles: 5 bottles a day. 6-8 oz each. Enfamil Gentlease
Words: da, and a bunch of jibber-jabber! Her newest thing is whispering, especially on the phone and when she first wakes up! Too funny!
New Accomplishments: Pulling up, Standing while holding on, getting better and better at crawling
Favorite Song: Itsy Bitsy Spider - makes her smile everytime!
Favorite Toy: a singing monkey she wouldn't let go of at Target! It was the first time we couldn't take something away from her at a store! She was holding on tight! It has made her smile over and over, though, so it was well worth it!
Sleeping: Bed at 7:00 or 7:30, sleeps until 7:00 am. Sometimes she wakes up and plays for a little bit in her crib then falls back asleep. She never wakes up crying. She's always happy and whispering!
No comments:
Post a Comment