We've had a lazy, relaxing, wonderful weekend at our house! We stayed in our jammies until noon both days - it was great! Yesterday MG got up super early, but I put her in bed with us at 6am and we all slept until 8! Today she got up at 6:30, we played a little, I gave her a bottle, we watched a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse then she and I went back to bed and slept from 7:30 - 9:30! There's nothing I love better than snuggling up in bed with my little princess!
It's been so nice here all weekend - no humidity and temps in the upper 80s - lower 90s. We've spent a lot of time outside playing. MG loves playing in the backyard with Sophie. She's started crying until you put her down on the ground! Tonight she just sat there for the longest time watching Sophie play fetch. She's crazy about that dog!
I'm too tired to post pictures tonight - but there are a lot of them to come!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment