Yesterday in Walmart, my child growled at everyone we passed. When we were standing in the check-out line, she was on my hip. She looked at the sweet older lady behind us and growled at her!
Tonight at Cracker Barrel we were having a nice dinner. A baby on the other side of the restaurant starting crying - loudly. MG growled...and growled louder...and louder! She was not going to let that baby be heard over her!
Oh boy! We're going to have our hands full!
Speaking of hands full...I guess I should also mention - for my own benefit years down the road when I go back and read this - that she has officially started throwing fits. I'm talking throwing the head back, kicking and crying fits! Luckily not in public...yet! Mostly it's in the evenings when I try to take her out of her swing outside. The minute she sees me start to unbuckle her she loses it! The best ones are when she's in the bathtub and starts kicking and water goes everywhere!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment