MG's word of the day is "ball"! I have heard it at least 100 times today! We made a quick stop at Walgreens to pick up a prescription and they had all their spring outdoor toys out. She found the shelf of balls and went crazy! She grabbed one in each arm and took off running from me! (WOW! How my life has changed - even simple things like running by the pharmacy are complicated! ha!) I was afraid we weren't going to make it out of there without buying both balls, but I did manage to pry 1 of them out of her arms! The smile on her face the whole way home was so worth the $1.99 and the 1 more toy we have to find a place for! She kept smiling and saying "baaaaalllll!". I love it!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment