It's amazing to me how quickly love grows and how it can change every single day! I loved my sweet MG the moment I knew I was pregnant. I loved her even more the first time I heard her little heartbeat. My love grew the first time I saw her tiny bean of a self on the ultrasound. The day I heard "it's a girl", I thought my heart would explode! The first time she kicked, I loved her. The day I finally saw her and held her in my arms, I loved her so much I thought I would explode!
As I looked at pictures of MG as a baby and I saw pictures of me holding her, I was overwhelmed with the awesomness of a mother's love! I look at pictures of me holding her and kissing her and the love I have for her is so obvious in those pictures. I still remember the feeling, too. In that moment, I thought I couldn't love her any more. But I do. I love her more today than I did yesterday!
Each day is something new to love. More and more I see her little personality coming out and I just love it! She's not a little baby anymore. She's a little person! Her personality and character traits make me love her even more! I love her for being so determined, stubborn, smart, silly, funny, sweet, sassy. I love her for being just like me!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment