I know every parent thinks they have the smartest kid out there, but I really do! ha! Every day she does something that just makes my jaw drop! I really wanted to jot them down for my own benefit (and so I can tell her later in life how smart she was!).
MG LOVES "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". Anytime we sing it she will open and close her fingers to twinkle. She's started now doing her hands anytime she hears the tune - on movies, tv, anything! Today we were watching Mickey Mouse and they started singing a random song to the Twinkle Twinkle tune and she immediately sat up and started twinkling her hands!
She has a little monkey that we bought when she was a baby. If you press a button on his belly he says different things and sings a couple songs. One of them is Pattycake. MG also LOVES Pattycake! She'll clap while we sing it and if the mood strikes her just right she'll roll them up, too! She was sitting on my lap this afternoon and started clapping, then pointed to her monkey, then clapped again. I got her monkey and she pressed the button until he started singing "Pattycake". See...genius! :-)
She had a dirty diaper tonight and Jamey asked me to throw him a diaper and wipes. I went looking for the wipes and couldn't find them...but a certain little girl knew just where they were! She grabbed her wipes, I gave her a diaper and she pranced right over to her daddy!
Last night she was so ready to eat dinner. She was following me around just whining. Finally she went over, grabbed on to her highchair and tried to pull it over to her spot at the table!
Her new word is "Uh-Oh", but she says it "Uh-OOO"! And she loves to drop (more like throw) her cup at dinner, look down at it and very innocently say "Uh-Ooo"!
MG is still a shoe-lover! Now her new thing is to go get her own shoes and try to put them on when she's ready to go outside!
My very favorite thing that MG has started doing is when she comes and takes my hand and leads me where she's wanting to go! I love it! It's so simple and so sweet! It melts my heart!
I love my little genuis! It doesn't hurt that she's the most beautiful little thing, too! Smart and gorgeous...what a combination!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment