The Life of a Little Diva

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sleep Update

I'm trying really hard to blog about her sleep. For 1, I like to be able to look back and notice any patterns when she's having troubles. But also, if we ever have another baby, I want to be able to read MG's blog and know that it is normal and it will get better! We're like the blind leading the blind this go 'round since she's our first!

Last night wasn't so good! She was exhausted - which I think was part of the problem. She took an hour nap yesterday, but that was it. And we played outside and played hard most of the day so she was worn out. We put her to bed and she cried and yelled for the longest time. We went in a couple times to try and soothe her, but it just made her more mad when we left again. It was a good 30 minutes before she settled down and fell asleep. She woke up at midnight. I checked on her, made sure she was OK and let her settle herself. It took her 8 minutes before she was out again! I was giving her 10 before I went in there and I never made it! She got up again at 3am, but laid back down. I thought she was asleep so I snuck in to cover her up, but by the time I got in her room she was standing in her crib waiting for me! I just gave in and took her to bed with me! The little stink giggled when I picked her up! I woke up this morning hanging off the bed, literally! She was snuggled up as close as she could get, sprawled out and on my pillow! At least her and her daddy were comfy!

Tonight she fussed for maybe 4 minutes before she laid down and went to sleep. That was 2 hours ago and she hasn't budged! Fingers, toes and eyes crossed that she stays that way until morning! Or at least 3am!

No comments:

Post a Comment