The Life of a Little Diva

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Playdate

We had a playdate at the park today with some girls from my work and their kiddos. MG had a blast! She loves the park! She really doesn't care who's there! It took her awhile to warm up (of course!). For the first little bit she was wrapped around my leg! I was so proud of her, though, because by the end she was running and playing with Amy's little girl. She even let Claire pick her up! And she (all on her own) took Amy's hand and led her around!

She claimed the slide as her own for most of the day! I think Jamey's going to have to get really creative and build her one! She got in the swing several times, chased ducks, ran wild, climbed and just had a really good time! She only had a few battle wounds! She ran into several things with her head. She hit her chin on the slide. She fell face first into a dirt hole. She face-planted on the playground. Hmmmm...I think they may have been all! Ha! We had a picnic lunch, played some more then she crashed in her car seat before we even made it out of the park!

I love watching MG discover new thing! And I love that she's finally getting to where she'll show a little of her personality to others! She's such a cute, sweet, funny, amazing little girl! But when she's around other people she just shuts down. I want others to see how awesome she is! I was really hoping she wouldn't get my shyness and timidness, but I think she may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment