The Life of a Little Diva

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lazy (lazy) Sunday!

We spent the last official day of Spring Break (and Jamey's day off - finally!) being really lazy! We had a little visitor get in bed with us at 2am and that certain little girl was not interested in sleeping! She laughed and wiggled and sang for a good 3 hours! She did sleep in until 8:30 this morning, though! It was really nice having Jamey home - we miss him when he's working so much! But the thing I love the most about him is what an amazing Dad he is. He takes every advantage of the time he is home and takes such good care of MG! I'm so glad MG and I were blessed with such an amazing man! We had a nice breakfast together at the table. It's always so funny to us because we bought the table when we moved in our house almost 5 years ago. We never sat at it a single time until MG started eating in her highchair! Now we eat every single dinner at the table and our meals on the weekends. It's our family time and I love it!

We ran to Walmart to get some groceries this morning so we could spend the rest of the day doing nothing! And that's exactly what we did! We ate lunch, napped, played, ate supper, played, and now it's bedtime!

We had a pizza picnic on the living room floor for supper tonight. MG tore some pizza up! And she ate more than her share of breadsticks! She definitely got my love for carbs! We got her giant coloring book and crayons out after dinner because she was M-A-D that we couldn't go outside! She had a really good time! The poor girl doesn't understand why we spent everyday outside the first part of the week and now we're stuck inside because it's rainy and cold! She kept coming up and grabbing our hands and taking us to the doors!









I will definitely hate having to get up at 5:30 am tomorrow and I will miss my little princess terribly all day, but I'm ready to see my sweet kindergarteners, too. And now the countdown is on to SUMMER BREAK!!! I think it's something like 49 more school days!

No comments:

Post a Comment