I've been waiting forever (literally!) to paint my little girl's toenails! ha! Today it was so warm that we had the windows open and no socks on. MG was sitting in her new big girl chair in her bedroom so I quickly grabbed the polish and she sat there still as could be and let me paint them! It's so stinkin' cute I can't stand it!
On another note, the big girl chair that's in her bedroom now is an old blue velvet chair that used to be in my Mamaw's bedroom. I always loved that chair! After she passed away, I wanted to keep it, but had nowhere for it. It ended up in my aunt's storage shed. A few years ago, I got it and brought it home. It was in horrible shape. It was dirty and ripped and just plain ugly! I took it to my Mother-in-Laws to store with big intentions to get it recovered. My sweet MIL surprised me with it for my birthday! She had had it recovered in a beautiful pink velour material! It looks so super cute in MG's room! And I love that it has a special meaning. And she is crazy about it! All afternoon she has whined for us to put her up in the chair. She sits there and reads her books or looks out the window at Sophie! I love it!
I love being a mommy and I love my little girl!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment