Last night MG slept in her crib until 2am. Then I brought her into bed with us once she woke up crying.
Tonight, we laid her down and Jamey stayed in there patting her, but it didn't help at all. We let her cry (or more like yell) for about 5 minutes then I went in there. I kissed her and reassured her that we were there and loved her. I layed her down and patted her for awhile, but everytime I'd step the tiniest bit away from her crib she was up and hysterical! I kissed her once more and left her room. She yelled (that's how we knew she was fine - it wasn't a cry, it was an "I'm really pissed that you left me in here by myself yell!") a little, but after 12 minutes she was asleep! Seriously, 12 minutes! I don't know how long it will last, but I'm so relieved right at this moment!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment