The Life of a Little Diva

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3 Months ago...



my entire life changed! 3 months ago I gave birth to the most beautiful little girl!

Happy 3 months Molly Grace! I still can't believe you are that old! As I'm writing this, you are asleep on your Daddy's chest and it is the sweetest site I've ever seen! My heart couldn't be fuller! You are so lucky to have a Daddy who is so crazy about you!




You weigh 12 lbs now! You're my little chunky monkey! I love your little rolls and chubby cheeks! They're so kissable.

You are eating 4 oz every 2-3 hours. Sometimes in the afternoon or before bed you will eat 5 oz.

You are such a sleepy head these days! You are usually in bed by 8 pm, will wake up to eat a little between 1 and 2 am, go right back to sleep until 5 or 6 am! Then you take a long nap. You really only cat-nap during the afternoon and evening. Your happiest time is early in the morning. You are in the best mood!




You are talking up a storm these days. You are saying "oooo" a lot and "haaaa". Every now and then we get a giggle or a squeal out of you!

You love your cousins. You will watch Josh and Caleb talk to you for the longest time and laugh! They haven't gotten to hold you yet, but they sure do want to! Caleb loves to tickle your feet!

You haven't rolled over anymore.

You love to stand up and climb up me! You are so strong!

You love bathtime. You think it's so fun to float on your back and kick your legs!




You love to be held and rocked - and I love it, too! You have just this week started putting your arms around my neck when I rock you. My heart melts when you do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment