The Life of a Little Diva

Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

And what a good one it was! MG slept 8 hours, ate, and slept 4 more! Yay! We were all well-rested when we woke up this morning!

Jamey was off today so we got to spend the whole day together and it was great! This morning I actually got to dust, vacuum, wash sheets and curtains AND I got to sit down and eat lunch. I haven't sat down to eat lunch in months! ha!

We took Sophie and MG over to Jamey's work to play. They have a couple acres fenced in so we've always taken the dogs over on Sundays to play fetch and just let them roam. Since we got rid of Izzy, we've tried extra hard to give Sophie more attention. She loves it over there and so do we. Today was the first time MG got to go with us. I put her in my homemade Moby Wrap and she was out like a light the entire time!




She's been in such a wonderful mood today (and really the past week). Her colic is definitely better. I'm glad to have my happy MG back! Tonight she played while we cooked dinner, napped while we ate, took a bath, drank her bottle and fell asleep - it couldn't have been an easier night!

Have I mentioned how much I love that little girl?! Tonight Jamey kept coming out of the kitchen every few minutes to kiss her. Finally he laughed and asked "can you tell a kid you love them too much?". I love the way he loves her!


No comments:

Post a Comment