I already posted that Molly Grace slept through the night (well, 6 hours anyway!) for the first time ever!
Molly Grace went on her first trip to the park. It was 70 degrees and beautiful. She loved it when I pulled her socks off!
Molly Grace went to work with me today to visit. Most of the ladies at work have never seen MG in person so she had to make an appearance. Today was Professional Development so there weren't any 'germy' kiddos there to make her sick! ha!
Molly Grace drank her first 6 oz bottle today! She drank 3 oz, wanted a little more so I gave her another ounce...then another...and another! I was a little shocked! Her belly is super full and now she's out like a light in her crib!
Here she is after we got home and got comfy. She had a headband on all day and she has some crazy hair!
Molly Grace has finally grown into her jeans! I've been just waiting to put these on her and I can hardly stand how cute she looks!
Her shirt reads "My finger may be tiny, but daddy is still wrapped all around it"! And no truer words have ever been said!
No comments:
Post a Comment