The Life of a Little Diva

Sunday, March 28, 2010

First "Sick" Dr. Appt.



Yesterday was the first time we had to take MG to the dr. for something other than shots or a well-visit. For the last week she's been super fussy, not wanting to eat, grunting, and just not herself. We took her in and he checked her out and said she's normal! lol He listened to her belly and said he could hear it gurgling. She probably has colic. I'm just relieved to know it's not an ear infection or something worse for her! We got to weigh her and she's 1 oz shy of weighing 12 lbs!




After we left the dr. we went to the mall and bought her her first Bible for her Easter basket. It's so cute! Then we strolled through Target and bought a video monitor in case she decides to sleep in her own room anytime soon! When we left Target we went to eat lunch at Chilis. She was so good the entire day! She didn't cry once. It's so nice to be able to take her out with us now. When she was so tiny and puking all the time it was just too nerve-racking to take her out! We certainly couldn't have stayed out all day! Now she loves getting out and her Daddy and I love to take her with us!



I guess we wore her out because last night she ate at 6:45, only fought me for 30 minutes and was in bed by 7:45 fast asleep. She slept until 3:30! It's funny because when we were getting up every 2 hours all night I was worn out and couldn't wait for her to sleep through the night. Now, even though she's right next to my side of the bed, I miss her so much during the night! I miss those quiet hours in the dark just rocking and cuddling. Sometimes I just lean over and watch her!

No comments:

Post a Comment