And just because I can't post without adding pictures, here she is in her stroller on a trip to the Nature Center! We took a walk on the trail outside and she loved it!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
March For Babies
The March of Dimes "March for Babies" walk is coming up in April. I'm so excited about this because this year there is a team in Molly Grace's honor! A sweet friend of mine approached me while MG was still in NICU and asked if she could start a team for her. I am so honored that she thought of us. I can't wait to take MG to the walk! It's so appropriate because she loves taking walks in her stroller on nice days! And this time we will actually be walking in her honor! I love it!
And just because I can't post without adding pictures, here she is in her stroller on a trip to the Nature Center! We took a walk on the trail outside and she loved it!

And just because I can't post without adding pictures, here she is in her stroller on a trip to the Nature Center! We took a walk on the trail outside and she loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment