The Life of a Little Diva

Thursday, March 11, 2010

10 Weeks (a day late!)





Molly Grace, you are 10 weeks old and you weigh a whopping 11 lbs 5 oz!! I can't believe you're such a chunk!

You love to be outside and this weather we're having has been perfect for it! We just got back from a long walk!

You've started "talking" to us! You make the cutest little cooing sounds and you've started making a new yell when you're mad at us!

You've been colicky that last couple weeks, but *knock on wood* you did much better the past 2 nights.

You've started sleeping one 4-hour stretch through the night and that is so nice for mommy!

You're napping less and less during the day - I love spending time with you! You like to just lay on your back and look around quietly at times - that's what you're doing right now beside me!

You love going places - walmart, kohls, target - you're going to be a shopper like me! Daddy's a little scared!

Your reflux is so much better now that we upped your Zantac and started supplementing with Enfamil AR. You're a much happier baby and I'm a much happier Mommy!

You are still the prettiest baby I've ever laid eyes on! 6 people stopped me in Walmart yesterday to look at you and tell me how pretty you are! Of course I already knew that!

1 comment:

  1. she is precious :) My daughter has that purple polka dot outfit. Love Carters!

    ReplyDelete