I am so very proud of the little girl you are becoming. You have changed right before my eyes into a beautiful little girl - inside and out. My favorite thing about you is your compassion. You have such a loving heart. You care if someone is sick, you care if someone is hurt or sad. The worst punishment for you is knowing that you have made us sad. I hope you carry this trait with you your entire life. I hope you use your compassionate heart to make a huge difference in the world. I know you will, and I know you will do great things.
Have I ever mentioned how funny you are? You keep us laughing. You say and do some of the funniest things. Your facial expressions and hand gestures crack me up on a daily basis.
You are the smartest little girl I've ever met! No surprise there, though! You are so creative and a have the best vocabulary. You think of so many ideas and you're so fun to have a conversations with now. You talk our ears off!
Sometimes, little girl, you like to rule the roost! You like to keep us in line and tell us what needs to be done. If Daddy or I forget to pick something up or put something away, you let us know about it!
You love all things Princess right now. Your favorite today is Sleeping Beauty, but your all time favorite is Little Mermaid. She was your first favorite.
Your favorite thing to play right now is play-doh. If keeps you busy for the longest time. You make us lots of cookies and cakes.
You still love to be rocked before bed...I hope you always do. I'll be glad to still be rocking you at 16! Ha! You will not go to sleep without hearing 3 songs and they have to be in the right order: Twinkle Twinkle, Bye-O Bye-O Molly, and Jesus Loves Me. Then we have to pray. Sometimes you pray and sometimes you make me. You have to have your white blankie, a sparkly piece of elastic you made Granny buy at Walmart, all your animals, a book under your pillow and now the new Cinderella blanket Granny got you for Christmas. Since your tonsils came out, you sleep all night in your own bed and don't even fight us. It's wonderful!
This year you have grown and changed so much. It just amazes me. You want to do everything for yourself, you're so independent. You're pretty stubborn and headstrong. You like things your way - not sure where you get that! You're a pretty amazing negotiator! You will make deals and try to get your way one way or another!
You love to check our ears and usually say "nope, no tubes"! Bless your little heart, you've been through a lot with your stinkin' ears.
Your favorite thing you did this year was the zoo. You talk about the zoo all the time. My favorite memory from this year was our trip to St. Louis. You, me and Daddy had 4 straight days together doing fun stuff!
You love books...which makes your momma very happy! You love to be read to, but you also like to just sit and look at a book.
You love watching movies. I always swore my child wouldn't watch tv, but you love it so much and you're still really active, so it's OK!
You ask for a brother or sister several times a week. I don't think you really know what you're asking for, though! You love babies when we see them in public.
Daddy said to add that you are very sassy. And that you are! You just have a sassy walk and talk! I love it. I pray that you are always a little sassy!
Molly Grace, I love you so very much. You are the little girl I always dreamed of. I wouldn't change a single thing about you or a single moment we've had together. Happy Birthday sweet girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment