Last night we prayed together and she said it all by herself. It was sweet... "Dear Lord, thank you for Momma making me feel all better. Thank you for me. Thank you for Momma, Daddy, Daisy, Bandit (who doesn't live with us anymore), and Cooper (who died a while ago!). Thank you Lord. Amen." I love it! She just has such a thankful heart and knows who to thank.
Her new phrase is "no, sorry honey"! If we want her to do something, she gets this sweet voice and says it while giving us this sympathetic look and shaking her little head! So funny!
Since her tonsillectomy and having recovered, she's a totally different child. She's finally back to the little girl she was a long time ago! She plays constantly, runs, laughs, smiles. It's great. I love that she feels good!
I'll do a whole Molly update on her bday, though! It should be good!
Her party is the weekend after her bday. I was trying to decide whether or not to invite friends, but I think we're going to just stick with family again this year. We're still trying to decide on our theme. She was stuck on Little Mermaid for so long, then it was Cinderella, now it's Sleeping Beauty. She hasn't seen the movie yet, but she loves her in all the books. Hopefully we can come to an agreement soon! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment