The Life of a Little Diva

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Birthday

I have a 3 year old!! I don't know how it happened, but it happened...I don't have a baby anymore. I don't even have a toddler. I have a little girl!

I'm a day late with my post, but who has time on Birthday Fun Day to stop and blog?! Ha! We had a busy day and all had a blast. It's so fun to spend time just our little family and celebrating our little girl.

We started off the day with a cupcake breakfast. When it's your birthday and you're a special little girl, you can eat whatever you want for breakfast! So we started off with singing, candles and cupcakes.

What can top a cupcake breakfast? Only 1 thing...a Chuck E. Cheese lunch! My child loves Chuck E. Cheese!! Well, not the actual character of CEC...she hates him! She loves the games, tokens, tickets and prizes! We played for a couple hours, got our picture made, and ate some fairly yummy pizza!

The only logical stop after Chuck E. Cheese is Build-A-Bear. We went last year on her bday and she built "Fluffy". I knew which animal she was going to pick as soon as I saw it...a horse! Sure enough, as soon as she saw it, that's what she wanted and there was no changing her mind! She was still pretty painfully shy this year, but definitely more into it than last year. She pushed the pedal by herself to fill him up and even got the heart and put it in the horse herself. I was pretty proud of her! She gave the horse a bath, we made her a birth certificate and MG officially named her horse "Alice" from Alice and Wonderland (her new obsession).

She played on the playground, got a cookie then took a nap!

MG is such a sweet child! She's thankful for every present, instead of ripping one present after another open, she opens one and really plays with it for awhile. We always get a thank you and a smile. I hope she's always so grateful and appreciative.

Molly Grace and "Alice" resting from our big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment