Today I'm just feeling extremely blessed! I really love those days when I can take a moment, look around and feel truly thankful for my blessings!
I have an amazing husband who loves me, supports me, comforts me, laughs with me (and sometimes at me!), reminds me (gently) when I'm being difficult, is genuinly concerned about my happiness and well-being. He takes care of his family and that's all I could ever ask for!
Molly Grace has an amazing Daddy - that's such an amazing treasure! I look around my classroom and I'm so sad for my kiddos who don't know their daddy's love. My little girl is so lucky because her daddy thinks she hung the moon! I'm so blessed to have such help raising our little girl. MG will grow up with a daddy who loves her, hugs her, supports her, cheers her on, leads her with a firm hand, and showers her with love and affection. I couldn't ask for more for my little girl! I hope one day (MANY MANY MANY years from now) she meets a man just like her daddy!
I have an amazing job and work with amazing people! Jamey has a job - he may not love it, but it supports our family in a time when many people can't say the same. We're so blessed to have a safe, cozy home. We have food to eat, clothes to wear and we can afford to have fun.
Jamey and I have an amazing support system. I am overwhelmed with gratitude every single morning when I get to leave my daughter with her granny and pap instead of at some daycare center. I never have to leave her crying or upset. I know she is happy, secure and spoiled absolutely rotten each and every day!
We have our health, we have our family, we have our God - our lives are blessed!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment