I forgot to mention MG's new words in my last post!
This morning I was calling MG from the bedroom. She comes running in and yells at me "Maw Gace"! It was so funny and cute! Jamey and I just looked at each other and cracked up!
As MG was eating her picnic supper and watching her daddy put together the grill, he got a little frustrated and accidently let a certain 4 letter word that begins with a d escape from his mouth. Guess what 4 letter word MG yelled about 10 times?!
Her new favorite thing to say is letters. One of her play tables names the letters and she's obsessed with repeating them. It's so funny, though, because she only repeats the vowels! Randomly throughout the day you'll hear "a...e...o" or "a...i...e..." and she thinks it's the funniest thing ever!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment