The Life of a Little Diva

Monday, April 18, 2011

Head Banger

...literally! Poor MG inherited my ability to trip over air! The child is an accident waiting to happen. God has His hand on her, though, because she has lots of very close calls! Last night, though, she came crashing down...hard! I feel like I should preface this by saying that already that day she had scraped both knees, bumped her head twice at the park, and fallen too many times to count! We were out front enjoying the beautiful night last night after dinner. MG was running up the driveway and dove face-first into the concrete. We could hear the smack as her forehead hit pavement. It was awful. My heart stopped as I ran to scoop her up! She very rarely cries when she gets hurt, but this time she cried her little heart out! It was awful. She now has a nasty scrape, in a perfect circle the size of a half-dollar on her forehead! It does look a lot better today than I thought it would. But it's still bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment