The Easter Bunny that is! We had a family date night tonight and thought we'd make a stop at the Easter Bunny. MG had other plans!
We had a nice dinner outside at Shorty Smalls. Then we strolled through the shoe store. As we passed the Easter Bunny, there was no one else in line so we thought we'd give it a try. MG walked up there with me and waved at the bunny, but wouldn't get any closer! She hid behind my leg. I picked her up hoping she'd let me get closer, but she hid her head on me! I refuse to be one of those moms that puts my screaming, terrified child in the lap of a creepy dressed up person! So we waved at the bunny and walked on!
I guess we got lucky with Santa Clause!
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment