The Life of a Little Diva

Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Day Fun

They'd been calling for "winter weather" for late Sunday night/early Monday morning all week. This morning I got up at 4am and looked out the window and there was NOTHING! So I just accepted the fact that I was going to work! ha! Well at 6am I got a text saying that school was closed! There was snow covering the ground and still coming down hard! Yay! I turned off my alarm, went back to sleep and prayed MG slept late! We both slept until 8am! It was great!

We had a fun day full of nothing! When Jamey came home at 5pm we were both still in our jammies! We took 2 naps, ate a bunch of rice krispie treats (my kid can put away some rice krispie treats!ha!), played, did laundry and vacuumed. It was a good day! The snow started melting around lunch and by afternoon most of it was gone. We went out late this afternoon to play with Sophie and just get out of the house! We played until MG's little nose turned red! She doesn't care anything about the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment