I can't believe I'm officially the mom of a toddler! MG is toddling all over the place! Not only does she walk - she RUNS! And she runs from me! Saturday we were in Mt. Home eating with her grandparents and she took off in the restaurant running from me! Yesterday she ran from me 3 times in the dollar store! And she is MAD when you catch her! ha! It's so funny and precious to see her walking all around. I still just can't get used to looking up and seeing her walk towards me! I love it and hate it at the same time! I will say that she's developed a little bit of a sassy attitude since she gained some independence! She's soooo my child! ha! Poor Jamey has to pay for my raisin'!
Not only is she walking all over the place, all of a sudden she jabbers non-stop and LOUD! I don't know how we got such a loud child! We're pretty quiet people! She's finally saying Mama pretty regularly. But only on her terms and usually just when she's tired and wants to be held! That's just fine with me, though!
The poor girl has a little tummy bug today. She doesn't want to eat and she's had several diaper blowouts tonight. She's sleeping like a log now, I hope she feels better in the morning. She's fighting a snotty nose and cough, too. I'm betting she's got some molars trying to make an appearance.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment