Happy 2nd Valentine's Day, Molly Grace! You are the sweetest little Valentine ever! I always thought we'd be celebrating your birthday at Valentine's Day! You showed us! Ha!
Today was a wonderful day! The best Valentine's day yet, by far!
My mom was coming up to my school for my nephews' VDay parties, so Little Miss MG got to come see me! They came up around 12:45 and she stayed with me until I left at 3:30! She was SO super good! I'm so blessed with such a good baby! We hung out in 2nd grade at J's party for a little bit and she snacked on some ice cream! Then we walked (and I do mean walked! She held my hand and we made laps around the school! Up and down the hallway!) down to my room. She was mesmerized by all the kiddos we met in the hallway! She even turned around and started waving and saying "guys..guys" at a 1st grade class walking the other way! She really wanted to follow! She had a great time hanging out in my room and playing with my kiddos. She got right up in the middle of them on the carpet! She thinks she's so big! The best part of today was that she WALKED!!! All by herself. Mom said she took 7 steps this morning. Then this afternoon she walked down the hallway all by herself! I thought I caught it on video, but I didn't! :-(
Today was a beautiful day, weather-wise, too! When we got home I sat MG in the grass while I unloaded the car and she wasn't too sure what to think! She got a little dirt on her hand and wasn't happy about that!
Once we got inside, she crashed! Kindergarten wore that little princess out!
When she woke up, she had a delivery from a local florist. Her Mamaw and Papaw sent her balloons and a stuffed dog.
When her daddy came home we exchanged Valentines and she gave him his new book and a card she colored all by herself.
Then we had a nice, quiet Valentine dinner! It was the best date I've ever had! Comfy clothes, music on the tv, lasagna bread and salad (my favorite meal!) and my 2 favorite people!! There's no one else I'd rather be with!
God has been so good to me!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment