The Life of a Little Diva

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rumpelstiltskin-MG's first play

I've always loved the story of Rumpelstiltskin and I've always loved to see plays! Today I took Molly Grace to our local university to see the play "Rumpelstiltskin". It was an hour and a half production so I was really worried how MG would handle it. I had visions of her running wild, squirming, squealing and having to leave early. Jamey and I took bets on how long she would last. I bet 20 minutes! Fortunately, I lost!! I called Jamey when it was over to inform him that we officially have the BEST kid ever! She sat in my lap the entire time. She didn't even start squirming until about an hour into it. She "wow"ed at the lights and effects. She loved the singing. I'm just so proud of her and so shocked! We had an awesome time. I can't wait to take her to Disney Live in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment