It's so funny to hear words and phrases coming out of Molly Grace's mouth! Granted, unless you know what she's saying, it's hard to understand. But I know what she's saying! And I'm a proud mama!
She's been a little parrot today - copying whatever I say! I got her to say "get gone" and "back off" to her daddy tonight. Probably 2 phrases I shouldn't teach her, but they were so cute! She puts her hand out and says "back off" and shakes her finger and says "get gone"! Ha!
Her word of the day is NO! I'm not sure why she all of a sudden started saying this (maybe because she hears it an awful-lot these days!), but it's her new favorite. It's not a mean No. It's a really pitifully sweet "nooo-ow".
Yesterday she said fish when she was eating goldfish!
Friday, June 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment