The Life of a Little Diva

Monday, June 6, 2011

Hellllooooo Summer!!

Friday was my last day of school for the summer! I'm so excited to get 2 months home with my baby girl! We have no plans - which makes it even better! Time to play, nap, relax and enjoy!

We had a really great weekend. Saturday was Jamey's bday and we had a really low-key family day. MG and I took a 3 hour nap (Happy Birthday to me! Ha!) while Jamey did a bunch of outside projects he'd been wanting to finish up. We did get cleaned up and have a nice bday dinner at Olive Garden. It was SO good and MG was SO good! She's such a pasta lover like her mama! We finally got a Wii for Jamey's bday. We'd been wanting one for awhile, but we hate spending money! But we finally broke down and got it. And it was so worth it! We danced, bowled, shot hoops, jet-skied and played tennis all day and night!

Sunday we had Jamey's family up and my family over to cook out and celebrate his bday. It was so nice to have all our families together. The kiddos had a great time playing in the pool and water slide. MG (and all the kiddos) was worn out and took a really good nap then slept really good last night!

Jamey was back to work today, but MG and I are home and being lazy! I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment