MG is such a little parrot lately! She will (finally) copy whatever we say! It's so fun. Yesterday she said "sun" because I said to her "look Molly Grace, the sun is shining. See the sun?" And she kept saying "ssssun".
Saturday we saw a flag (which she is still obsessed with) and she FINALLY said the word "fwag". Now that's all we hear! She woke up this morning saying "fwag"!
She has the sweetest, silliest little personality. I hope she always does. She's just so fun and carefree. I love that she's starting to actually "get" things. If she's watching tv and something funny happens, she laughs. If something great happens, she claps. If something falls or spills, she says "uh-oh". When we ask her something or offer her things, she'll shake her head yes or no. It's so awesome to see and hear her doing/saying things at the appropriate times! She's such a little person now.
This is definitely my favorite age/stage so far. I will take the fits, squeals, hard-headedness, and struggle for independence that this stage brings anyday! It's all worth it for all the smiles, laughs and pride!
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment