I have an 18 month old...that's craziness!! In 6 months, half a year, I will have a 2 year old. Where does time go? I swear, just last week she was a teeny-tiny little thing!
So, my sweet Molly Grace, you are 1 1/2. You are full of life and laughter. You are spunky, sassy, and silly. Your personality and sense of humor are awesome. You are loveable, independent, strong-willed, strong, and sweet. Your laugh is contagious. You are curious and fearless.
I love the age/stage you're at right now. I love that you understand what we say to you, you try to talk back with us, you can show us what you want, you love to go places and explore. I love that you're always happy and smiling. Unless we cross you (which is very rarely!) you are always happy.
You are really starting to talk more. You try so hard to say things we ask you to. But you have to want to do it, otherwise it's not happening! Your daddy says that comes from me, he may be right! Your favorite word is "fwag". Everytime we see a flag you get so excited, point it out and yell "fwag". Your other words:
"mo" (more)
"no"
"ba aww" (back off - and you even put your hand up!)
"geh gaww" (get gone - you tell Sophie to get gone a lot!)
"mik" (milk)
You can tell us the sounds that a pig, cow, horse, dog, cat, and sheep make!
You love to read. You love the remotes and cell phones. You're crazy about your baby dolls. You love your Little People and blocks.
Your favorite thing in the whole world right now is your sandbox and water.
Right Now:
Clothes: 12 mo and 18 mo
Shoes: 4 1/2 (your 4s are getting too small, but 5s are too big still)
Diaper: Size 4
Teeth: All but your 4 eye-teeth, but I'm pretty sure those are trying to come in
Weight: We'll find out tomorrow
Height: " " " "
Naps: 1/day - usually 2.5-3 hours after lunch
Foods: You eat any and everything! You love fruit, it's your favorite!
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment