Our poor Molly Grace has no toys! She's never really been into toys other than her jumper so we haven't bought any. She's just now getting to where she'll sit up and play with things so we decided she was getting toys this weekend. Her Granny and Pap even wrote her a check to get herself some toys! ha! I guess they felt sorry for her! We went to Target and got some good stuff. Then we headed to a place here in town that is like a flea market. There are a couple vendors that sell nothing but baby stuff. We drove by and from the road I spotted the activity table we'd just looked at at Target for $45. I made Jamey pull in so I could see how much it was - you'll never guess!!! It was $5.00!!! Then I got her another little toy for $2.00. They are in perfect condition, look brand-new and just need a quick wipe-down (to satisfy the OCD germ-a-phobe in me!). I was beside myself with excitement. Jamey just didn't share in my joy so I had to call my mom because I knew she would understand! And she did! ha! I'm still excited!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Toys and Bargains
I'll just start by saying I LOVE a bargain!!! There is nothing more satisfying than finding a good deal! Jamey doesn't share in my excitement most of the time, but it just makes me giddy to find a steal!
Our poor Molly Grace has no toys! She's never really been into toys other than her jumper so we haven't bought any. She's just now getting to where she'll sit up and play with things so we decided she was getting toys this weekend. Her Granny and Pap even wrote her a check to get herself some toys! ha! I guess they felt sorry for her! We went to Target and got some good stuff. Then we headed to a place here in town that is like a flea market. There are a couple vendors that sell nothing but baby stuff. We drove by and from the road I spotted the activity table we'd just looked at at Target for $45. I made Jamey pull in so I could see how much it was - you'll never guess!!! It was $5.00!!! Then I got her another little toy for $2.00. They are in perfect condition, look brand-new and just need a quick wipe-down (to satisfy the OCD germ-a-phobe in me!). I was beside myself with excitement. Jamey just didn't share in my joy so I had to call my mom because I knew she would understand! And she did! ha! I'm still excited!

Our poor Molly Grace has no toys! She's never really been into toys other than her jumper so we haven't bought any. She's just now getting to where she'll sit up and play with things so we decided she was getting toys this weekend. Her Granny and Pap even wrote her a check to get herself some toys! ha! I guess they felt sorry for her! We went to Target and got some good stuff. Then we headed to a place here in town that is like a flea market. There are a couple vendors that sell nothing but baby stuff. We drove by and from the road I spotted the activity table we'd just looked at at Target for $45. I made Jamey pull in so I could see how much it was - you'll never guess!!! It was $5.00!!! Then I got her another little toy for $2.00. They are in perfect condition, look brand-new and just need a quick wipe-down (to satisfy the OCD germ-a-phobe in me!). I was beside myself with excitement. Jamey just didn't share in my joy so I had to call my mom because I knew she would understand! And she did! ha! I'm still excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Essie has both those and loves them! Where is this place you are talking about? Is it those storage buildings?
ReplyDelete