My sweet little baby is 23 weeks old today! And it's just as crazy to me as it was when she turned 22 weeks last week! ha!
Molly Grace has been rolling from belly to back for awhile now, but hasn't shown the slightest interest or sign of rolling from back to belly. The last couple nights she has gone from her back to her side so we knew she must be getting close. Sure enough, she did it today! And of course I didn't see it! I put her on her blanket in the floor - on her back - and went to change out the laundry. When I came back she was on her belly! She's done it twice today since then, though, and I did see it! I can't believe how fast she's growing!
We went to a puppet show at the mall today. She had the best time! I was worried she'd be super cranky because she hadn't had a nap, but she did great! She slept for the first few minutes, but woke up when all the kiddos started laughing and cheering. That freaked her out for a minute, then she was fine! She laughed and smiled and played with her toy! She's such a sweetie!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment