
Molly Grace is 25 weeks old today!!
Thank goodness it's Friday! Molly Grace and I love Fridays because we always go eat lunch with Jamey at work! We also love it because it means the weekend's here and her Daddy is all ours for 2 whole days! Molly Grace loves her Daddy!! And I'm pretty fond of him, too! ha!
She tried her 3rd food today - she's had pears (likes them OK), cereal with juice (not such a fan) and today she had...PRUNES!! And the crazy thing is she liked them! She ate them up - they were all over her face, hands, arms, legs and seat and me! ha! But, they did the trick that I was needing them to do for her! Hopefully we won't have to resort to Milk of Magnesia or suppositories now that she's a fan of prunes!
She's going to crawl any day now, I just know it! It's so funny to watch her try! She gets her but way up in the air and does a bear crawl, but she will not pick her head up or get her fingers out of her mouth! Sometimes she just scoots her head around on the carpet. She'll turn full circles!
She also has a new love - the phone! She loves to talk on it and will try her best to grab it when you're on it! She even knows what to do when you put it up to her! Sometimes she just wants to eat it, though! ha!
Molly Grace is definitely a girl after her momma's heart - she loves books! We read her 2 books every night before bed and she actually cuddles up and listens! We read several here and there throughout the day, too. She will lay on her belly and look at books all day long!
It's official, my little girl is a mess! She's a growler, a yeller, a drama queen, she fights her sleep, she laughs when I say 'no'...and she's perfect!! I love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment